Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Statement & Welcome
A million thanks, Guillaume and Martyn, for starting this forum. Great idea!
Well done Guillaume this is a great idea for a great product
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(30-May-2014, 10:26)IanG-UK Wrote: Well done Guillaume this is a great idea for a great product

Cheers IanG-UK! Welcome to Devialet Chat and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the site. Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(30-May-2014, 10:33)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(30-May-2014, 10:26)IanG-UK Wrote: Well done Guillaume this is a great idea for a great product

Cheers IanG-UK! Welcome to Devialet Chat and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the site. Smile

Guillaume

Well I think it is a great start. The users will, I am sure, make it a good place to exchange information and ideas.

I think it might be good to have a Devialet documentation section which can hold technical papers and reviews - I have quite a few if any help is needed here.

Ian
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

England
(30-May-2014, 10:43)IanG-UK Wrote:
(30-May-2014, 10:33)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Guillaume

Well I think it is a great start. The users will, I am sure, make it a good place to exchange information and ideas.

I think it might be good to have a Devialet documentation section which can hold technical papers and reviews - I have quite a few if any help is needed here.

Ian

Great idea Ian! How about we include this under Devialet Reviews? I can update the description to include technical papers etc. If you don't mind sharing these here that would be amazing.

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Guillaume

Will do - it might take me a few days to scan them.

By the way, it is not clear to me (excuse me if I am being stupid) how one adds a signature. I looked at my user page and there is no signature "box" whereas yours has one!

Ian
MacBook Pro (with Air)

England
(30-May-2014, 10:50)IanG-UK Wrote: Guillaume

Will do - it might take me a few days to scan them.

By the way, it is not clear to me (excuse me if I am being stupid) how one adds a signature. I looked at my user page and there is no signature "box" whereas yours has one!

Ian

Hi Ian, no worries took me a while to figure out too. If you click "user CP" by the date/time just under the Devialet Chat logo this will bring up a new screen with some profile options on the left hand side. Click "change signature". Remember to enable your signature underneath.

Guillaume

UK
Thank you!
MacBook Pro (with Air)

England
Thank You Guillaume! This is a very pleasant surprise.
Cheers,
Graeme
Roon Lifetime, HQPlayer with Acourate RC,Devialet 220 Pro,Synology NAS,AcourateNAS, MinimServer,Moon Mind 180 AES/EBU currently w. Canare Cable,W7 PC JRiver 20, AcouratePro, 15' Belkin USB. Linn LP12,Cetech,OL1,Denon 103R,VAF Signature i66 Mk.11,VAF Gravitas SW
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support in 2014.

According to Google Analytics we are now up to 10,158 unique visitors in December 2014. Also this shows a very low bounce rate of 29.57%

And here are a few more stats:

Threads: 472
Members: 549
Members who have posted: 48.09%

Equally impressive are the number of views that some of our threads are garnering. For instance the "Devialet's newest technology" thread has reached 50,472 views.

You can see the rest of the stats at http://devialetchat.com/stats.php

Not bad for a forum that was set up back in May. Smile

Happy New Year to you all and thanks again for your continued support and participation.

Guillaume

UK