Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Munich Show 18-21 May
The show runs from Thursday 18th to Sunday 21st May though 18th and possibly 19th may be trade days only.

A couple of years ago a DevialetChat group went along and so this note is to ascertain whether there is any interest to do the same thing this year.

Not sure if Devialet are even exhibiting this year and I have not asked them yet, on the assumption that they won't know (or claim they don't know) - I know that Guillaume will be going wearing either both his hats or just his Shunyata one - but if anyone else is interested just post here.

Thank you.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
I'll be going as Ian says. A couple of years ago it was great fun meeting up with other DevialetChat members. 

For those that haven't been before I can't recommend it enough. It's like being a kid in a sweetshop for a couple of days! The networking makes it great fun too.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hey guys,

I'll be there (actually 18-21). Would be nice to meet some of you. I'll bring some tuning stuff...maybe a modded Dxxx for after party sessions if any bounce is there? Who knows.
Let's stay in contact. Phone numbers?

gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin
(17-Feb-2017, 15:20)GuillaumeB Wrote: I'll be going as Ian says. A couple of years ago it was great fun meeting up with other DevialetChat members. 

For those that haven't been before I can't recommend it enough. It's like being a kid in a sweetshop for a couple of days! The networking makes it great fun too.

Guillaume

Well my very slow lobbying campaign is officially underway...subtle hints to my sweetie pie..."say, how about we fly to Munich and then travel down through the country and then, perhaps, to Italy or .... ?
...we'd be flying from Canada so a bigger travel time.  Would love to go.  How are the line-ups to see any of the rooms and scheduled demonstrations?  Want to hear Guillaume's Absolare if it's showing at Munich.
Not many takers on here?  Confused

I'm planning to fly out on the 18th May and staying through to Sunday.

Would be great to hang out with other DC forumers, as I did a couple of years ago when I last went. 

Come on chaps, great beer and you are literally surrounded by toys! What's not to like?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(18-Mar-2017, 14:24)GuillaumeB Wrote: Not many takers on here?  Confused

I'm planning to fly out on the 18th May and staying through to Sunday.

Would be great to hang out with other DC forumers, as I did a couple of years ago when I last went. 

Come on chaps, great beer and you are literally surrounded by toys! What's not to like?

Guillaume

I would love to go to Munich was there 2013 with my girlfriend but this year I am home with my little boys, my girlfriend is going to Tokyo that week with her work so no chans for me to go there this year.

I hope uou guys going there will take lots of photos and post here.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hey guys,

are you thinking of a specific moment/place to meet during these days in Munich?
Thanks!
Le120-Aries-RP10/Apheta-Magnat MCD850-Tannoy DC8-Cabledyne&Anticables
Well, yeah, apparently everybody's busy just listening to their music Smile
Devialet is not excibiting though

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(18-May-2017, 20:44)Cosmosound Wrote: Devialet is not excibiting  though

Of course it isn't, but the ideea was that the ones visiting this year would see each other for a beer or two.