Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Devialet
        Hi.  I have just changed from Naim to Devialet.
I am very impressed with my 140 Pro.
I am using Naim cd5xs as transport.
I have never tried streaming before, and wifi will be installed next week.
Audiovector sr1 avantgarde arreté speakers
15-30  %  sam
Welcome! I'm sure you will get many hours of pleasurable listening with your Devialet. If you have questions or concerns you will find lots of help here. Enjoy!
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
Congratulations and enjoy it!
Welcome to the band wagon !

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(09-Aug-2019, 15:37)avta Wrote: Welcome! I'm sure you will get many hours of pleasurable listening with your Devialet. If you have questions or concerns you will find lots of help here. Enjoy!
thank you avta
(09-Aug-2019, 16:33)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: Congratulations and enjoy it!
thank you daniel
(09-Aug-2019, 17:25)Jean-Marie Wrote: Welcome to the band wagon !

Jean-Marie
Thanks Jean-Marie
Welcome, you will find a great community here!
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
Congratulations on your purchase! I've found the members here to be very friendly and helpful. We're all on the learning journey. Some are CONSIDERABLY further along...and willing to share their experience.
Audiolab 6000CDT, Innuos Zenith MK II, Roon, Synology NAS, D250 Pro CI, Graham Audio Chartwell LS6f, Thorens TD-160, Pickering XV-15 1200e
(10-Aug-2019, 04:39)Rocketmannequin Wrote: Welcome, you will find a great community here!
thanks Rocketmannequin,