Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My system
Tough that I would post some pictures of my system! I find it so exiting to see all of the users systems in this thread.

[Image: IMG-Ktema.jpg]
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.
Very nice! How do you like the Ktemas? I would love to hear a pair (driven by a 1000 Pro) as they are one of my "dream" components.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(13-Jan-2022, 14:27)thumb5 Wrote: Very nice!  How do you like the Ktemas?  I would love to hear a pair (driven by a 1000 Pro) as they are one of my "dream" components.

I would say the Ktemas is quite impressing speaker! Its a quiet emotional sounding speaker and what I'm most impressed of is its capabilities to reproduce bas from such a small cabinet. Ktema is the speaker I have liked most so far sound vise I have owned Martin Logan Summit that I would rate 2´nd then I have had QRS Venus, Verity Audio Parsifal and a complete Aurum Aucustic system.
So if I would change the Ktemas to get a step upwards in sound quality I think the new speaker would have a quite big price tag!
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.
Speaker cable vise I use Prurist Audio Neptune cable that I find sound really organic and natural in the combination with the Devialet 1000 and the Ktema.

[Image: IMG-1377.jpg]
What about the Peak Consult?
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
(13-Jan-2022, 21:49)frejo Wrote: What about the Peak Consult?

HaHa seems like we are at the same forum in Sweden  Wink  like I did write earlier! To take a little step up in the sound heaven one have to aim at a speaker that is a bit more costly, I have had the Peak Consult speaker on evaluation and I can say it will stay in my house. So my loved Ktema is going to be changed to the Peak Consult.
Nice system with a lot of diffusion....
(14-Jan-2022, 16:56)renan Wrote: Nice system with a lot of diffusion....

Thank you! I have also some absorption in my room and I use HTF and Black Box tweaks from synergistic research.
When it comes to room acoustics I use two Black Box units from synergistic research. It helps a bit with the base in my room and I also notice it cleans and gives me a deeper and better center stage.

[Image: IMG-1414.jpg]
A better overview picture of the unit!

[Image: IMG-1417.jpg]