Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neutral mode?
Today I have received from Devialet the Geminis. All fine, amazing sound! Works great out of the box! Congrats, it was worth the wait. However, both the transparent and noise canceling modes sound great. But what happens to the neutral mode. With me it sounds like a phone, no bass no heights, crazy bad. Is it. My setup or a bug? Else, all great, very neutral, dry bass, like I’m used from Devialet on my Phantoms. Any of you experience the same? I do not want to use a ear plug size that compresses to my ear walls to transmit bass in neutral mode, but rather what it does in both other modes. What do you all experience?
(31-May-2021, 21:18)streamy Wrote: Today I have received from Devialet the Geminis. All fine, amazing sound! Works great out of the box! Congrats, it was worth the wait. However, both the transparent and noise canceling modes sound great. But what happens to the neutral mode. With me it sounds like a phone, no bass no heights, crazy bad. Is it. My setup or a bug? Else, all great, very neutral, dry bass, like I’m used from Devialet on my Phantoms. Any of you experience the same? I do not want to use a ear plug size that compresses to my ear walls to transmit bass in neutral mode, but rather what it does in both other modes. What do you all experience?

Same here. I'm using transparent mode, the neutral is lifeless.