Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New D250 and D1000 in Matte Black Finish
Haven't seen any new Expert product announcements, but just noticed the D250 and D1000 are back in stock on the Devialet (European) site in Matte Black finish. I'm wondering if the Expert line is getting a new lease on life?
Devialet Pro 250 Core Infinity; Meridian: Control15 (2), MS600 and 218 (3), Sooloos Core on QNAP, Roon Core on Nucleus+ 4TB SSD
Technics SL1200GAE, Audio Technica AT33PTG; Focal Utopia Scala; Transparent Reference cables; PS Audio P5 Regenerator (2), MIT in-wall conditioner
Yep news announcement of Monday
Hi, not only 250 and 1000 but also 140 and 220 in matte black !! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Seems like Matt Black is the ONLY finish. There are no options to select any other finishes. Isn't it the same finish as all the machines but just a different name?
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
In my opinion it is just an error on their website since the buggy update 2 days ago....
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
When i go to "my product" is don't see my Devialet. When i want to register it (again) is says this product is already registerd Indeed the website is buggy at this moment.
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
I guess they have a lot of problem with the mirror cases... hard to make and hard to maintain.

They should choose better material, black matte doesn't look good to me.
They're still chrome on the .com site and when I specifically googled for the European site they're also chrome. I must be colour blind
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(05-Oct-2020, 05:01)Pim Wrote: They're still chrome on the .com site and when I specifically googled for the European site they're also chrome. I must be colour blind

Take a look here! Wink

„Matte Black“

I think there are still old photos "Chrome" !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
I might not be the most logical thinker but I would say that, if you were to sell a new colour and that new colour only, you wouldn't still have pictures of the old colour only on your site, so matte black is probably a mistake. If the chrome pictures are a mistake, well that would be a pretty ordinary oversight.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.