Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet Remote
In the AppStore is the new Devialet Remote 1.7. Unfortunately it does not work. It does not allow to change volume even after a restart of the iPad.
It works fine on mine...
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Works for me too.
Works 100%
Interesting: That could then have to do with my having the D directly connected to the Mac. I.e. on a subnet of its own.

Surprisingly, however, when I start the Devialet Remote.app on my iPd. it shows the correct volume setting. This shows that there must be a connection between the D and the iPad.

Any idea as to the reason of this?
I would imagine your iPad would need to be on the same network as the Devialet to control it???
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(27-Jun-2014, 18:01)f1eng Wrote: I would imagine your iPad would need to be on the same network as the Devialet to control it???

Exactly. That's what I meant.

But then, how come the remote.app "knows" the actual volume setting on the D in the moment I power the app up on the iPad?

I don't have a wireless point on the subnet.
(26-Jun-2014, 13:44)Mohmm Wrote: In the AppStore is the new Devialet Remote 1.7. Unfortunately it does not work. It does not allow to change volume even after a restart of the iPad.

Mohmm

Update your firmware and it will work.

Enjoy, Hg
(28-Jun-2014, 08:30)simplicate Wrote:
(26-Jun-2014, 13:44)Mohmm Wrote: In the AppStore is the new Devialet Remote 1.7. Unfortunately it does not work. It does not allow to change volume even after a restart of the iPad.

Mohmm

Update your firmware and it will work.

Enjoy, Hg

My D250 runs on the last firmware version 7.1

The app is still not working….
Anyone else having problems detecting your devialet with the 1.8 version of the ios app?
Thorens TD-166 MK II, Intel NUC (Streacom fanless case, Windows 10, Audiophile Optimizer, Roon, HQPlayer and Acourate), HDPlex 100W LPSU, Uptone Regen, Devialet 120, Sonus Faber Liuto, GIK Acoustics Bass Traps