Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gemini owner issues
Hi all
Just received the Gemini and cannot get them to connect to my DAP or iPhone.
When I press the the button to initiate the Bluetooth, it changes colour for a second but does not flash.
I have downloaded the app and it recognises the Gemini but I am unable to connect them to anything 
Any ideas?
Most Bluetooth buttons need holding for a few seconds
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(17-Mar-2022, 18:12)Beardywierdy Wrote: Hi all
Just received the Gemini and cannot get them to connect to my DAP or iPhone.
When I press the the button to initiate the Bluetooth, it changes colour for a second but does not flash.
I have downloaded the app and it recognises the Gemini but I am unable to connect them to anything 
Any ideas?

Hello,

I had the same concern than you and after speaking with Devialet they have not found any one single solution which would solve the problem.
They replace them for new one.