Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021
(19-Jan-2021, 13:45)ragwo Wrote:
(19-Jan-2021, 13:14)ogs Wrote:
(19-Jan-2021, 12:30)ragwo Wrote: Could you please post a screenshot or a link?

This I guess:

Thanks!

[Image: 87d725f4f40e17155ea0f3096406f31c.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hello,

Can’t see it on Danish website, not any other. 

Let’s hope that we will also be spoiled with a full featured update. 

Cant see it on the USA website either.... id imagine at the least they will modernize hardware and touch controls like the reactor. I can't seee them changing the shape much but probably smaller back side again like the reactor as the stuff inside shrunk after 5 years....
At least they write ®evolution, which can indicate that the current premiers will receive an evolution. The hope dies last Smile
It seems it is not just the Phantoms. Yesterday I tried to order two Treepod stands in the US. Although it said they were available, they would not end up in the cart. A website glitch? After contacting Devialet support I was told that the Treepod is discontinued. There will be a new product, but they could not be specific about the time. Another retailer showed the Treepod as "Discontinued"'. Kind of a pity, as it certainly was the most stylish stand. I hope there will be a new, slightly higher one ...

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
If I buy a pair of Reactors I'd like a stand that puts the front driver at 90-95 cm hight. As the speaker is pointing a little upwards when placed on a table a tall stand would have to have a way of tilting the top plate for the speaker to play straight ahead. The 'LEGS' stand is cute and good in many ways, but places the speaker far too low for my taste. Quite expensive too.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
So excited with this that i just send back my Reactor Stereo pair (that i had less than one week) and now waiting for whatever news comes out in February.
Worse case scenario i will end up with the same setup again Smile
(19-Jan-2021, 05:21)invictus005 Wrote: “There's a ®evolution in the making. More to come on February 2nd. Stay tuned.”

Can anyone dig up any early pics anywhere online?

As far as I know from a trusted source, that I would not like to disclose, there will be a Matt White and Black version of the premier or Gold line.
(20-Jan-2021, 16:46)rsbx Wrote:
(19-Jan-2021, 05:21)invictus005 Wrote: “There's a ®evolution in the making. More to come on February 2nd. Stay tuned.”

Can anyone dig up any early pics anywhere online?

As far as I know from a trusted source, that I would not like to disclose, there will be a Matt White and Black version of the premier or Gold line.

Any hardware changes?
I recently purchased a pair of gold phantoms and a new one is announced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk