Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september
(17-Oct-2019, 07:00)Wuchst Wrote: Hello everyone.
I‘m new to this Forum and are planing to buy some of the speakers. At the moment I‘m struggeling to buy the phantom reactor or the phantom premier classic because of the seperatly midrange-speaker. Now I saw this threat and are reconsidering to wait for the new premier.

Especially the software is a mess for me because I don‘t want to use my phone everytime.

Does anyone know if the new premier will support changing a track with a physical remote? Otherwise I‘m think about using a streamimg-Amp to change chanels and volume.
It might be overkill, but if you can do a Roon deployment (which should be coming) that would be on-point.

onejobaudio in Southern California /
Expert 140 Pro
(04-Nov-2019, 22:56)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(04-Nov-2019, 20:02)Wuchst Wrote: Thank´s for your reply. My goal was to change volume without smartphone.
You can change volume with the Remote
https://www.devialet.com/en-au/accessori...er-remote/

The support said that it´s not possible with des reactors. Do you have different informations?
(05-Nov-2019, 05:35)onejobaudio Wrote:
(17-Oct-2019, 07:00)Wuchst Wrote: Hello everyone.
I‘m new to this Forum and are planing to buy some of the speakers. At the moment I‘m struggeling to buy the phantom reactor or the phantom premier classic because of the seperatly midrange-speaker. Now I saw this threat and are reconsidering to wait for the new premier.

Especially the software is a mess for me because I don‘t want to use my phone everytime.

Does anyone know if the new premier will support changing a track with a physical remote? Otherwise I‘m think about using a streamimg-Amp to change chanels and volume.
It might be overkill, but if you can do a Roon deployment (which should be coming) that would be on-point.

onejobaudio in Southern California /
Expert 140 Pro

Thank you for your words. I will check this.
They easiest way wohlt be, Devialet brings out a remote. Smile
Well if it is just the remote functionality. I use my Apple Watch witch DOS1 and now DOS2. Actually quite convenient Smile

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)