Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Remote control
Hi all,

Anybody knows if a new physical remote control is on the horizon?  Huh
Maybe a new version of the phantom remote or third party device that does not require MAD programming skills or servers.

Ideally, it would be nice to have Vol up/down, track +/- and Source.

Thx for all input  Smile
Yes, it will be nice and has been requested for many years. But my preference would be for Devialet to focus primarily on getting DOS2 stable and fully functional before a new remote.
(16-Dec-2019, 16:38)ThorH Wrote: Hi all,

Maybe a new version of the phantom remote or third party device that does not require MAD programming skills or servers.

Thx for all input  Smile
With the new DOS2 upgrade you have access to the unified Devialet app...I just bought an old iPhone 5s ($100)+stand and now it's my new dedicated remote, it works really well(contrary to the Spark app), super responsive, nice design and user friendly... activated the Accessibility option so that the phone is locked on the app and the kids cannot play with it.... :-) you
(16-Dec-2019, 21:26)rsemedo Wrote:
(16-Dec-2019, 16:38)ThorH Wrote: Hi all,

Thx for all input  Smile
With the new DOS2 upgrade you have access to the unified Devialet app...I just bought an old iPhone 5s ($100)+stand and now it's my new dedicated remote, it works really well(contrary to the Spark app), super responsive, nice design and user friendly... activated the Accessibility option so that the phone is locked on the app and the kids cannot play with it.... :-) you
Not a bad solution at all Smile