Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New d400 user
(17-Feb-2019, 17:27)alecog Wrote: Despite both units displayed 10.1.0, I made firmware upgrade.

One unit started the upgrade procedure (as the firmware was not the same as that in the sd card).
The other one did not (as the firmare in the unit was the same as in the sd card).

Can anyone confirm that if the firmare in the sd card is the same stored in the unit, the upgrade procedure does not start?

Thank you!!
Ale

Hello - I can't confirm or otherwise, but be aware that once the card has been used to update the first unit, you need to prepare the card a second time for the other unit before it will work (the first upgrade deletes a file after the upgrade is done). Maybe that helps ?
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(17-Feb-2019, 17:47)Zappydev Wrote:
(17-Feb-2019, 17:27)alecog Wrote: Despite both units displayed 10.1.0, I made firmware upgrade.

One unit started the upgrade procedure (as the firmware was not the same as that in the sd card).
The other one did not (as the firmare in the unit was the same as in the sd card).

Can anyone confirm that if the firmare in the sd card is the same stored in the unit, the upgrade procedure does not start?

Thank you!!
Ale

Hello - I can't confirm or otherwise, but be aware that once the card has been used to update the first unit, you need to prepare the card a second time for the other unit before it will work (the first upgrade deletes a file after the upgrade is done). Maybe that helps ?

Yes it helps.. I didn't know

Thanks
Ale

Roon core on Win7 Pc core i7, Devialet 400, Usher Be20