Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there someone getting a preout board on the devialet 120?
i buy one preout board yesterday, it do work couple hours, but in today's morning, i found my devialet 120 cannot open,totally dead...now it is in dealer's place waitting to go to factory for repair....
btw, when preout board work, i find a function of preout did not work properly. if you go to the preout page of configuator, you can see an option like "mute applies to this output" that means you can choose mute does not apply to this output. but it cannot work in the 120.....that is to say i cannot mute speaker only....
does someone got the same problem? or it is just a case?
hope there are someone own preout 120.......
(22-Nov-2014, 05:20)xy1689 Wrote: i buy one preout board yesterday, it do work couple hours, but in today's morning, i found my devialet 120 cannot open,totally dead...now it is in dealer's place waitting to go to factory for repair....
btw, when preout board work, i find a function of preout did not work properly. if you go to the preout page of configuator, you can see an option like "mute applies to this output" that means you can choose mute does not apply to this output. but it cannot work in the 120.....that is to say i cannot mute speaker only....

I bought a D120 about 10 days ago... I ordered the Preout card with it; not sure when it'll arrive, but when it does I will report back on it's performance.
(20-Dec-2014, 18:45)goflyshirley Wrote:
(22-Nov-2014, 05:20)xy1689 Wrote: i buy one preout board yesterday, it do work couple hours, but in today's morning, i found my devialet 120 cannot open,totally dead...now it is in dealer's place waitting to go to factory for repair....

I bought a D120 about 10 days ago... I ordered the Preout card with it; not sure when it'll arrive, but when it does I will report back on it's performance.

ok,thank you so much
Sorry this took so long. I finally got the preout board installed last night... All is well with it.
I'm sure you've gotten your D120 back from repair, right? Did Devialet advise you on what the problem was?
Where does one install the preout? Any information online?
What's the price?
(11-Jan-2015, 03:49)goflyshirley Wrote: Sorry this took so long. I finally got the preout board installed last night... All is well with it.
I'm sure you've gotten your D120 back from repair, right? Did Devialet advise you on what the problem was?

Yes,actually the preout board is broken.......so they got a new one for me
(07-Feb-2015, 06:39)mirekti Wrote: Where does one install the preout? Any information online?
What's the price?

The price is about $500,ask your dealer......