Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
(28-Apr-2016, 08:01)markush Wrote: Is there a livestream available?

Private message from one of the dealer.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
Gee I hope there will be more exciting news than just that.
(28-Apr-2016, 10:30)wikeeboy Wrote: Gee I hope there will be more exciting news than just that.

This is exciting news, 5.0 capability, something that Devialet announced well over a year ago at the Launch of the Phantom and Dialog, might actually work now.  Horary! 

Anyway, I suspect that this isn't the big news ......
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
5 of these Phantoms in the living room around the big screen.... I don't think I would make my wife happy with that :-)
(28-Apr-2016, 10:53)Xander Wrote: 5 of these Phantoms in the living room around the big screen.... I don't think I would make my wife happy with that :-)

How about 16 Phantoms plus an F1 car?  I'm sure Mrs Xander would love that!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
hahaha

If that's was the case, I would have my own listning room :-)
Xander's new listening room ......

Wow... Do I now need to post some pictures of the grid girls? (ehhh my wives:-) )

edit
(28-Apr-2016, 12:58)Xander Wrote: Wow... Do I now need to post some pictures of the pit girls? (ehhh my wives:-)  )

I think you mean grid girls, the guys in the pits are not pretty to be honest .....
(28-Apr-2016, 08:37)RobertJB Wrote: http://www.hifisentralen.no/forumet/bran...sa-du.html

We are visiting Devialet in Versailles and has already been surprised with a great news!
A thought many Phontom owners toys look and often proves to be a reality. It will namely shortly be possible to set up Devialet's acclaimed speaker surround (5.0). We come with more information consecutively!

If the exciting news is something like surround Phantom system, it is a really very bad news for Expert line users who are mostly focusing on SQ 2 channel playback plus a reliable AIR. Integration with Dialog and Phantom is not a big deal for me.