Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
Like someone said earlier, we Expert users are in for a treat. A lot of goodies.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(11-May-2016, 23:04)hk6230 Wrote: I did make a guess that a new AIR will be introduced.

Ah, was hoping for uPnP compatibility to be used with a Melco, etc
(12-May-2016, 01:20)nicoludio Wrote:
(11-May-2016, 23:04)hk6230 Wrote: I did make a guess that a new AIR will be introduced.

Ah, was hoping for uPnP compatibility to be used with a Melco, etc

Haha, you're sneaky. I can't confirm on this. Big Grin
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Who, me, sneaky?
A little bit of a teaser here: it's not unreasonnable to expect updated HW and an upgrade kit for earlier generations.   Smile
(12-May-2016, 07:48)arcam Wrote: A little bit of a teaser here: it's not unreasonnable to expect updated HW and an upgrade kit for earlier generations.   Smile

Where do you hear this? I hope so, even if I have to pay for the upgrade. Of course, that will depend on how significant the upgrade will be. I hope my early predictions may again be accurate, too, in terms of power.

(12-May-2016, 08:19)hk6230 Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 07:48)arcam Wrote: A little bit of a teaser here: it's not unreasonnable to expect updated HW and an upgrade kit for earlier generations.   Smile

Where do you hear this?....

Haha HK you big tease - nice to see you on the other side of the fence!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Last major update from D Premier time was about 3 000 gbp Smile
Lets hope we don't get into that again
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
If there is an upgrade kit it cannot possibly offer anything more that we have already seen in the O'dA.

After all, it would be a little odd offering O'dA owners the opportunity to upgrade anything within two months of the original O'dA purchase?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(12-May-2016, 11:19)Confused Wrote: After all, it would be a little odd offering O'dA owners the opportunity to upgrade anything within two months of the original O'dA purchase?

Well, they'll always have the unique colour Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<