Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
Nice to see how the dealers get treated though Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

This kind of crap truly makes me sick.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Pity the engineers working feverishly while all this is going on Undecided
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
The people who sell Devialet get treated like Kings (or Queens), the people who buy Devialet get treated like *$@!):>

Nice to see Devialet have got their priorities in the right place Sad
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Yeah, dealers get flown to Versailles but can't get answers from Devialet on simple technical questions, can't get parts, and aren't helped to serve their customers. So Devialet is consistent on the practice vs. promise to both dealers and customers. Let them eat cake!
Hehe wonder if some Devialet org follow this forum Smile they sure have something to chit chat about Smile
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(02-May-2016, 16:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Nice to see how the dealers get treated though Wink

Those types of junkets are great and really rev up the constituents. It is really nice to see Devialet show some class. While there are still a few major problems unresolved, I applaud Devialet and a bit jealous of the dealers.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I'm sure they do, and I'm equally sure that they don't give a damn.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I was particularly sad to see Foie Gras on the menu too. That's one cruelty the world could easily do without IMO.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(02-May-2016, 20:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I was particularly sad to see Foie Gras on the menu too. That's one cruelty the world could easily do without IMO.

+1
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands