Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aurender updates
,Unfortunately I cannot download the latest software for some reason. This is only one problem I have recently experienced with the Aurender. In addition I cannot save albums from Quobuz to the library and I cannot even access the library without going via the folder button. No artwork is displayed. 

Several requests for help from Aurender have resulted in nothing. It’s all a bit frustrating!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest IOS installation on my iPad?

If anyone has experienced anything similar I would like to hear I am not alone. Better still if such people have found a solution, I would really love to hear!
D440 Pro, Auralic Aries G1, Project Xtension 10, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Esoteric SA-50, Sonus Faber Olympica II, Audioquest cables. Mutec MC-3 + USB.
(20-Dec-2018, 23:57)Harry. Wrote: ,Unfortunately I cannot download the latest software for some reason. This is only one problem I have recently experienced with the Aurender. In addition I cannot save albums from Quobuz to the library and I cannot even access the library without going via the folder button. No artwork is displayed. 

Several requests for help from Aurender have resulted in nothing. It’s all a bit frustrating!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest IOS installation on my iPad?

If anyone has experienced anything similar I would like to hear I am not alone. Better still if such people have found a solution, I would really love to hear!

Harry,

recently I've also updated the Aurender N10 and iPad to the latest SW rel. and everything is working well. I've not experienced any issues with Qobuz so far.
Have you changed something with your network or firewall?

Manfred
Aurender N10, Devialet 220pro CI, Piega Coax 711
Power: PS PowerPlant Stellar P3

Germany
Just did a software update (Aurender X100L). 
System software 5.11.49 updated to 5.15.28 (Aurenderapp 2.9.6).
Both versions work fine with IOS 11.4.2.

Subsequently I updated IOS to 12.1.1. No issues with 5.15.28. 

Simon

Grimm Audio MU1 (Roon+Qobuz)  ~   D220 Pro CI   ~   Magico A5
Digital Cables: Audioquest Diamond ethernet; Audioquest Diamond AES/EBU
Speaker Cables: Nordost Tyr  -  Power Cables: Shunyata Alpha EF (D220); Shunyata Alpha NR (Grimm)
Resonance Control: Bassocontinuo (rack); CeraBase slimline (footers)
The Netherlands -                        - August 2023 -
Last update is also working fine with me.
F
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator
Thanks for the replies. From these it appears that the Mac update has not caused Problems for anyone else so I need to look elsewhere. To be fair, I believe Aurender have resolved the issues I was having with Quobuz and with the accessibility of the music library. So well done for that! I would like to update to the latest system however and keep the X100 up to date.
D440 Pro, Auralic Aries G1, Project Xtension 10, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Esoteric SA-50, Sonus Faber Olympica II, Audioquest cables. Mutec MC-3 + USB.