Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New updates - Xmas has come early :)
(22-Dec-2015, 09:31)MountainGuy Wrote: Anyone try this on Windows 8 or 8.1?  Wondering about stability before upgrade.
I am not running Windows, but the stability of Spark on my Mac has been greatly improved from 1.3.2. It hasn't let me down until now (although the usage time is only one day..) and less issues than before (before it often lost track when selecting music or moving up and down the menu-paths).

2 Silver Phantoms (firmware 1.14.0.18), 2 Branches/Tree White, Dialog (firmware 1.14.0.18), Remote
That click sound is driving me insane. Really Devialet? Does these firmware even get tested before release?

This qualifies for a emergency firmware update to remove that click sound when songs are skipped.
(22-Dec-2015, 08:37)stonedragon Wrote: Mate, how did you manage t install 1.3.x? I'd sell my granny ( Big Grin ) to get back to that revision, in my opinion is the best to date. Look forward to hearing how you did it.

Well, just install it from the old file, provided that you kept it... Wink
(22-Dec-2015, 11:38)EvPa Wrote:
(22-Dec-2015, 08:37)stonedragon Wrote: Mate, how did you manage t install 1.3.x? I'd sell my granny ( Big Grin ) to get back to that revision, in my opinion is the best to date. Look forward to hearing how you did it.

Well, just install it from the old file, provided that you kept it... Wink

Phantom Silver, possible to put on Dropbox? :-)
(22-Dec-2015, 11:38)hydr Wrote: That click sound is driving me insane. Really Devialet? Does these firmware even get tested before release?

This qualifies for a emergency firmware update to remove that click sound when songs are skipped.

Just got a reply from dealer (he is always very prompt :Smile. thnx Michel) stating it has been announced to Devialet. He also had the same problem but it has been removed after a full hard reset (see other posts for the correct procedure or at the Devialet website). I am going to check it later tonight if it solves my horrible click sound.

2 Silver Phantoms (firmware 1.14.0.18), 2 Branches/Tree White, Dialog (firmware 1.14.0.18), Remote
(22-Dec-2015, 11:40)hydr Wrote: Phantom Silver, possible to put on Dropbox? :-)

Here's 1.3.1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8du98mbmtkvim...1.exe?dl=0
I also did a setup reset and the clicking is now gone. Good thing I don't have 24 Phantoms to setup.
(22-Dec-2015, 23:10)cloudkicker Wrote: I also did a setup reset and the clicking is now gone. Good thing I don't have 24 Phantoms to setup.

Unfortunately mine is still there..[click]
hopefully Devialet will patch this problem soon [click]
[click]..Sad

I still have the pop w/1.4.1 Spark.
Can anyone confirm if the 1.4.1 version of Spark actually work on Windows 10 without the crashes explained in earlier posts?