Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New website
Looks like the website has been redesigned with a new user interface design. There is a new heading too: "Start-up" which sits in between Devialet, Phantom, Expert and Store.

Clicking on it takes you to a mainly blank page with sub heading: Devialet, Awards, Flagships, Munich... none of these links currently work.  Huh

Perhaps "Company" would sound better than "Start-up", after all who wants to buy hifi from a startup? There are of course lots of definitions of startup but most point to something new and temporary, i.e. a newly established business.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
There's a fair bit of French creeping into the English language version too - i.e Le Configurateur. Not an issue with me at all, except it slips back into English later on.
Anyway, I like their spirit but as usual too enthusiastic delivering sub-ready versions. 
As all/some know, keeping timelines for stipulated deliveries is not the easiest, specially when you have to start up hill (glitches in previous versions etc).

I am happy that the deliver, now some mopping up is left (I hope).

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I like that the links are horizontally placed at the top. Earlier website, one had to click ont he link top left, then figure where are the expert line etc.

I was hoping that Devialet would mention about Dialog - Little dis-appointment here.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(14-May-2015, 10:54)Jnan_devi Wrote: I like that the links are horizontally placed at the top. Earlier website, one had to click ont he link top left, then figure where are the expert line etc.

I was hoping that Devialet would mention about Dialog - Little dis-appointment here.

All the references to the 250 model seem to have disappeared.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
(14-May-2015, 10:39)GuillaumeB Wrote: Clicking on it takes you to a mainly blank page with sub heading: Devialet, Awards, Flagships, Munich... none of these links currently work.  Huh

Seems to be fixed now!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I like how the expert line has been revamped to include the "le". I feel more like an aristocrat knowing I now have a "Le 120" in my home.

[Image: ae8151a80e51ca7fa3926b5d2f05947b33a03652.jpg]
Naim NAC-N 272 ➣ Naim XPSDR ➣ Naim NAP 200DR  ➣ Kudos Super 10 ➣ Siltech Explorer 90L  (Montreal, CA)
Devialet Website now in german: https://de.devialet.com
They also have a showroom at the KaDeWe in Berlin, probably related to the IFA 2015, though they don't are represented there.
They are also showing celebrities that like the Phantom.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
as of today, website still has some bag issues...

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net