Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No ethernet input
There is no input named "ETHERNET". Available inputs that are using network are: AIRPLAY, SPOTIFY, AIR, UPNP, ROON READY. They all are using Ethernet connection, but each with different protocol.
Your configuration file is fine, Devialet is set to use DHCP. So, if you connect both Roon and Devialet to router, then you will see in Roon some Devialet audio outputs. If so, then connection between Roon and Devialet is ok.

P.S.: You can check if Devialet is attached to your network like this:
- Check network menu in Devialet screen, and see the IP.
- Use any browser on computer and access a link like http://192.168.1.102/, but using your Devialet IP.
If you see the Devialet configuration screen, then Devialet is properly attached to your network.
(13-Nov-2019, 23:14)avta Wrote: CRC6715
{
  "_modelName":220,
  "_isSlave":false,
  "_slaveIndex":1,
  "_hasSlave":false,
  "_version":9,
  "_productName":220,

Make sure you select the right model in Configurator. Is your amp a 140? It appears you are using a config made for a 220
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(13-Nov-2019, 21:44)avta Wrote: I am unable to see the Ethernet input with on 140 pro. I have activated it in the configuration file. I've tried to connect an ethernet cable and without but in either case no input available when I cycle through the inputs. I'm using Roon of late. Both Roon and the Devialet are set to DHCP. Anyone run into this issue? Thanks in advance.
Are you, perchance, known as Guy on the Roon chat board?  Someone named Guy is in the same dilemma.  Guy posted the photo of his Roon audio setup, which I have shown here with a red circle around the Devialet Roon Ready area.  Unless I am mistaken, the Roon Ready area for your Devialet is accessing your device through Ethernet, unless you have set up WiFi for the Devialet. (Devialet doesn’t permit simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi connections – it’s binary.) Roon is seeing your device on the network, so it’s got to be via one or the other, methinks!
[Image: a1Gm4]
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
(14-Nov-2019, 14:03)Flashman Wrote:
(13-Nov-2019, 21:44)avta Wrote: I am unable to see the Ethernet input with on 140 pro. I have activated it in the configuration file. I've tried to connect an ethernet cable and without but in either case no input available when I cycle through the inputs. I'm using Roon of late. Both Roon and the Devialet are set to DHCP. Anyone run into this issue? Thanks in advance.
Are you, perchance, known as Guy on the Roon chat board?  Someone named Guy is in the same dilemma.  Guy posted the photo of his Roon audio setup, which I have shown here with a red circle around the Devialet Roon Ready area.  Unless I am mistaken, the Roon Ready area for your Devialet is accessing your device through Ethernet, unless you have set up WiFi for the Devialet. (Devialet doesn’t permit simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi connections – it’s binary.) Roon is seeing your device on the network, so it’s got to be via one or the other, methinks!
Yes that's me. I've received a lot of good help like yours and have finally understood things better.

Guy
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
(14-Nov-2019, 17:25)avta Wrote:
(14-Nov-2019, 14:03)Flashman Wrote:
Yes that's me. I've received a lot of good help like yours and have finally understood things better.

Guy
Enjoy, Guy!
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
(14-Nov-2019, 09:43)ogs Wrote:
(13-Nov-2019, 23:14)avta Wrote: CRC6715
{
  "_modelName":220,
  "_isSlave":false,
  "_slaveIndex":1,
  "_hasSlave":false,
  "_version":9,
  "_productName":220,

Make sure you select the right model in Configurator. Is your amp a 140? It appears you are using a config made for a 220
Thanks for that observation. I will double check but from the file it looks like you are correct.
@avta I’m not sure if you’ve realized but there’s a WiFi password/key showing In your config copy-paste here. Not sure if it’s yours but if it is you might want to change it if you think that’s wise. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(15-Nov-2019, 16:19)Antoine Wrote: @avta I’m not sure if you’ve realized but there’s a WiFi password/key showing In your config copy-paste here. Not sure if it’s yours but if it is you might want to change it if you think that’s wise. Smile

Well spotted ! I edited it out.
Thanks Rufus. I missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk