Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more spare parts?
(17-Nov-2023, 17:53)brkocz Wrote:
(27-Oct-2023, 17:56)molecule93 Wrote: Hi Guys, hope you are doing well!
I had a pair of Devialet Gold for three years now. One of them stopped working suddenly. I can still see it through the software, and connect to it but no sound is coming from it.
Anyway, I called customer service in France and they told me for three days that they don't have spare parts for the Devialet Phantom I in stock and don't know when they will get spare parts in their warehouse again.
Hi 
I have the same problem with my Devialet Phantom Silver. One of them also stopped working. I can only see it in IP address but I got communication error 502 from Devialet web site. No any response and sound.
I wrote to Devialet support and finally I got same answer - we don’t have spare parts. Anyway, if they will get I’ll get it with white woofers and classic side plates instead of the silver one. This is pathetic. One works phantom will be silver and the second white!!!
Do you have number of UE regulations about mandatory by law to have spare parts?
Maybe they also find spare parts for me, I hope.
Best Regards
Beata

Hi Beata,Sorry to hear that!I don't know where you are based but Devialet is a French company so French laws applies to them.It is mandatory for a company to have spare parts. They have to fix it! Unfortunately, you need to:
- Write down by emails with a summary of what you have been talking with Devialet on the phone
- You need to ask for a supervisor from Devialet to call you back
- You need to tell them that you are not willing to wait as per laws regarding spare parts in France/Europe (https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrf/Publ...-detachees)
- You can complaint to the following link if they are not willing to help you: https://signal.conso.gouv.fr/fr

Both sites are in French, but you can use either a translator (google translate) or a functionality in your web brwoser to transalte.In any case, here to help if needed

I know how frustrating it can be but they have to fix it. We trust Devialet by buying expensinves speakers, they have to deliver a best-in class customer service. Hope it helps!