Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more "wifi_key.txt" option for Experts with CI Board
Exclamation 
Hi All,

The option "wifi_key.txt" in the configurator is not a supported feature anymore for the current firmware supporting the CI board.

From now on, when using a CI compatible firmware (13.0.0) you will have to provide your WLAN password in the online configurator, although it still shows the option "wifi_key.txt". This was confirmed by a very nice and knowledgeable support technician with whom I had a couple of phone calls. He was in contact with the developers and the configurator will be updated accordingly. I asked whether this functionality can be enabled again, since I am not too keen on sharing passwords. He said he forwarded this request. I really hope the "wifi_key.txt" will be available again soon.

Not related to this, I asked where to turn off the unused inputs of the CI Board.
This is not possible right now, but has been asked a couple times by other customers already and the request will be shared with the developers.

Cheers,
Ralf
Bauer LS 3.0 - Ortofon 7.8N SPK - Octave RE320 - 220 Pro - DH Labs D-110 - Mutec MC-3+ USB - ROON ROCK NUC - Sbooster MKII - Technics 1200 MK2 w/ Quintet Blue
I have been told by Matthieu an 8 months ago, that wifi_key.txt may be brought back later, but that was before change in development priorities announced some time ago.

BTW. I complained about this in here: https://devialetchat.com/thread-5330-pos...l#pid77998
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B