Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No spotify connect, airplay etc
Hi all, i just sold my D200 en got myself a D220. Installed the new formware en made me a new configuration. I can play without problems with Roon but my Devialet doesn't show up in spotify, airplay etc. Also did the update on de iOS app on my iPhone, this worked again this morning with my D200 but doesn't work now with my D220.
What am i doing wrong?

The Devialet is connected through ethernet and wifi.
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
(14-Oct-2020, 20:09)KraaijCheck Wrote: Hi all, i just sold my D200 en got myself a D220. Installed the new formware en made me a new configuration. I can play without problems with Roon but my Devialet doesn't show up in spotify, airplay etc. Also did the update on de iOS app on my iPhone, this worked again this morning with my D200 but doesn't work now with my D220.
What am i doing wrong?

The Devialet is connected through ethernet and wifi.

Solved! Unconnected all the routers, switches etc en restarted these machines. Suddenly it works.
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
Interesting! I set up all the bits and pieces on my 1000 yesterday and had it working via Roon on my iPad and able to control the Devialet on both iPad and iPhone. This morning I thought I would use Tidal via Airplay from my iPad but it did not work. My assumption is that as I don’t have WiFi enabled that was the reason. Did not explore any further as I only use Roon.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
Correction: Just tried Tidal from my iPad and it is working via Airplay.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.