Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Node 2i
Anyone using the bluesound node 2i with the reactors? If so, does the autoswitch work? I had the first node and optical signal was always on so autoswitch did not work (on the Phantom silver). Is this still the case/ does it work with the reactors?
2 Phantom silver, 2 reactor 900
I have a Node2i and the auto switch has worked flawlessly so far. When I turn on the projector after playing music, the Node 2i automatically switches to optical for audio. I'm kind of surprised at how well its worked because that setup has garnered almost zero complaints from my wife. :-) I'm using the autoswitch for the Node 2i input. I've set the output optical to be fixed volume. I have my Node 2i connected to a pair of phantom classics.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
Thanks. You mean the autoswitch on the node? I mean the autoswitch on the phantom/reactor. If I connect the node to the left input and I have been using the right input does it autoswitch to the left when playing through the node2i?
2 Phantom silver, 2 reactor 900
Hi. I don’t know if the phantom’s auto switch works. :-(. Sorry
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante