Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Not Connecting to WiFi
I just upgraded to the Expert 220 Pro.  In the configurator, I input my home Wifi network name and password.  But when I booted up the Devialet, it is showing a WiFi icon with a slash through it.  I can't find it on my network anywhere.  Is there an additional setting on the Devialet I need to adjust in order to have it connect?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
(24-Sep-2021, 15:53)btcook007 Wrote: I just upgraded to the Expert 220 Pro.  In the configurator, I input my home Wifi network name and password.  But when I booted up the Devialet, it is showing a WiFi icon with a slash through it.  I can't find it on my network anywhere.  Is there an additional setting on the Devialet I need to adjust in order to have it connect?

Thanks!

It might be that you haven’t enabled the wifi in the advanced Configurator. To do this, click on the wifi icon on the back of the amp here:    

When the wifi is enabled, the arrow above it turns orange.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
I recently lost Wifi after a reconfiguration, despite using correct SSID/password. Power-cycling at the mains fixed it.

BTW, long press of mute button on remote, then several short presses, you eventually get to a wifi page which will show the IP address assigned. Makes it easier to find on the network!
1000 Pro / Magico A5 / REL Studio III
(25-Sep-2021, 09:43)Axel Wrote:
(24-Sep-2021, 15:53)btcook007 Wrote: I just upgraded to the Expert 220 Pro.  In the configurator, I input my home Wifi network name and password.  But when I booted up the Devialet, it is showing a WiFi icon with a slash through it.  I can't find it on my network anywhere.  Is there an additional setting on the Devialet I need to adjust in order to have it connect?

Thanks!

It might be that you haven’t enabled the wifi in the advanced Configurator. To do this, click on the wifi icon on the back of the amp here:

Thanks!  Yes, I had already run through the configurator several times, making sure WiFi was enabled and the correct network and password were entered.  I’ve also disconnected/reconnected the power cable several times for a hard reboot.  I just thought there might be some additional setting I was missing.
(29-Sep-2021, 22:23)btcook007 Wrote:
(25-Sep-2021, 09:43)Axel Wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks!  Yes, I had already run through the configurator several times, making sure WiFi was enabled and the correct network and password were entered.  I’ve also disconnected/reconnected the power cable several times for a hard reboot.  I just thought there might be some additional setting I was missing.
I guess you should check your Ethernet cables. It could also be a corrupt config file, so I would start a new one from scratch using this most excellent tutorial: 
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
To check ethernet cables because his Wi-Fi connection is not working? Big Grin
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Do you use something like internet security software in your computer? If yes, you could check right of access of 'Devialet' within the wifi network.
(30-Sep-2021, 10:31)Delija Wrote: To check ethernet cables because his Wi-Fi connection is not working? Big Grin

Haha. You are correct of course!  Big Grin
South Coast England
I finally got it figured out.  Basically re-did the configurator from scratch.  I may have originally misspelled or capitalized my network name.  Anyway, it works now!