Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
800 L &R channels issue
3 days ago I noticed the right channel is louder than left
First I switched the speakers output and the left speaker was louder.

I wasn’t sure what to do and wanted to avoid Devialet service so I followed some of the recommendations over here
1. Checked balance . It was set to “0”
2. Reset the amps ... didn’t solve
3. Reinstalled the firmware, since I’m using 7.1.3 I upgrade for 10, it didn’t solve the problem
4. Rewrite new (identical to what I had ) setting using the configuration tool, problem solved!
5. Listen for a day and downgrades back to 7.1.3

Just sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Assuming you did not change the balance configuration, then you are displaying the balance, it mixes the L and R channels into mono.

Do you still have the same imbalance between the speakers in that mode?

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(13-Aug-2019, 18:49)no32 Wrote: 3 days ago I noticed the right channel is louder than left
First I switched the speakers output and the left speaker was louder.

I wasn’t sure what to do and wanted to avoid Devialet service so I followed some of the recommendations over here
1. Checked balance . It was set to “0”
2. Reset the amps ... didn’t solve
3. Reinstalled the firmware, since I’m using 7.1.3 I upgrade for 10, it didn’t solve the problem
4. Rewrite new (identical to what I had ) setting using the configuration tool, problem solved
5. Listen for a day and downgrades back to 7.1.3
Just sharing
Are the two amplifiers power cables connected to the same power outlet duplex, or as close as possible? Perhaps you can try that?
Devialet 1000 Pro CI - AQ Diamond AES RCA-XLR Link
PC - ifi iDefender+ - FIBBR Alpha Optical USB + "Studer 900" LPS - Singxer SU-6 - AQ Diamond AES
PSB Imagine T3  AQ William Tell Zero / Tornado / DBS Level-X  -  PliXir Balanced AC
The problem was solved after loading new configuration files

The system was perfectly stable for 3 years , I’m not sure what happened or why the files got corrupted

(13-Aug-2019, 19:02)no32 Wrote: The problem was solved after loading new configuration files

The system was perfectly stable for 3 years , I’m not sure what happened or why the files got corrupted

Glad that it is resolved. 

Enjoy the music!

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France