Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Orders?
Has some else pre-ordered the Devialet earbuds?

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
No. I’m waiting for being able to test them.
I’m absolutely confident about the sound quality and the noise cancellation.

What I’m less certain is my own ears and their tolerance to intras.
However, geminis cascaded pression chambers, the smaller size of the part that goes internal as well as the large variety of adapters they are proposing give me great hope...

Jean-Marie

PS if I were not that intolerant to most intras, I would have ordered them already!
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(29-Oct-2020, 07:54)Jean-Marie Wrote: No. I’m waiting for being able to test them.
I’m absolutely confident about the sound quality and the noise cancellation.

What I’m less certain is my own ears and their tolerance to intras.
However, geminis cascaded pression chambers, the smaller size of the part that goes internal as well as the large variety of adapters they are proposing give me great hope...

Jean-Marie

PS if I were not that intolerant to most intras, I would have ordered them already!

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(29-Oct-2020, 06:21)bernardl Wrote: Has some else pre-ordered the Devialet earbuds?

Cheers,
Bernard

Not yet, but I'm hoping to get some for Christmas. I've dropped enough hints to Mrs Poz, so fingers crossed.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
Placed my pre-order today!!

Been lurking here for years.  Picked up a Reactor 900 in January 2019...and last week I FINALLY picked up a NEW Expert Pro 440!!!

WOW...what a game changer!

Looking forward to the Gemini!  I'm sure they will be great...and assuming if any updates, they will be coming pretty quickly.  Plus, 14-day return period. 

So far, been super happy with Devialet!
Took the plunge as the feature of Ear Active Management will hopefully compensate for the problem I have getting tips to seal effectively in my XL ear canals.

But I'm somewhat skeptical as the picture shows flimsy silicon eartips which have never worked for me, with the exception of some Stax IEM's.  XL Comply foam tips have usually solved that problem but they don't fit well in cases like the Gemini uses which assume a smaller tip is attached.

Fingers and toes crossed it will work!
Goldmund Studietto/SME Series V & Lifetime Roon-->Expert Pro 220-->Triangle Signature Alpha's
Expert Pro 140 --> Vienna Acoustics Schonberg's