Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding sound
I am so impressed of my new Gemini II air pods!

Plus
-Fantastic neutral Devialet sound. First in-ears which even work for classic music. Gemin II is superior to Gemini which are superior to my AirPods pro 2.
- Noice cancellation works very well. AirPods pro maybe more efficient but for me the noice cancellation of the AirPods pro results in a sound that is not relaxed. Like some pressure building up in ears. Less with latest iOS 17.
- Nice fit much better than original Gemini. But not as good as AirPods pro.
- Battery good
- Nice equaliser with no negative side effects.
- Focus on the essential
- Good customer service (I have quite long experience of Devialet)

Minus
- Still in-ear sound a little harsh but can be mitigated with equaliser.
- Do not like touch controls
- Some minor bug in app?
- As so expensive and fit not 100% I would not use them for sports.
- Price?
Rolleyes
Expert Pro 220. Dynaudio C1 II. Rega P8. Lyra Delos. Primare BD 32. 
Oh no. I knew it was too good to be true. For weeks now, since getting my new iPhone 15 Pro, the Gemini app fails to update the Gemini II. Puts up error messages. To make matters worse, my Mania refuses to be recognized in the Devialet app. This occurs on my ipad Pro also. Seems like an iOS 17 incompatibility? My Phantoms and Dione are fine. How is it acceptable that they wait so long to make the software compatible? Insane. Devialet, for God’s sake, please update so that these issues are fixed. These items cost way too much for you to futz around. I know it’s French, but you must march to the beat of relentless capitalism if you want to stay relevant and wish to keep your loyal customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no issues with the update on Android. Also no issues using the Gemini2 from an iPad with iOS17.
Try to find someone with an Android Phone and do the update from there. Then you can be sure it is not a problem of the Gemeni 2 itself.
Android is better for Audio anyway, Apple is not supporting AptX.
I read that iOS 17.1 has connectivity issues, so I went ahead and installed a beta version of 17.2. This fixed the Gemini update issue. I was able to update the Gemini II with the Gemini app with ios17.2 beta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Trying to do CPR on this thread  Smile

I am considering buying these in the coming days (I have the Momentum TWS3). Those who have owned them for a while now, how do you feel about them?