Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom 1 in stereo mode No sound.
I am not sure if this question is already answered, I figured I will ask since my situation is a little different.
I got two new Phantom I 108dbs, I set them up as a stereo pair over my wifi, but no sound comes out of them . Bluetooth, Airplay… regardless of the source. However if I split the stereo pair, they each play fine in mono.
I tried connecting one with  ethernet cable but no change. I alternated , still the same. I haven’t connected both to Ethernet at the same time since I only have one port.   I contacted devialet and they asked for several reports, I sent the report but nothing. The case has been jumping from team to team no solution.
Anyone experienced this before? And ideas or solutions? Appreciated.
bluetooth connection has to be done again for a stereo pair via the app, select start paring mode
(17-Feb-2022, 11:38)fb24601 Wrote: bluetooth connection has to be done again for a stereo pair via the app, select start paring mode

I’m not sure, can you explain a little more?
If you are using bluetooth are you sure your device has successfully connected with the stereo pair (by checking the bluetooth connection status of your device)