Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Gold stops working
Yesterday my Phantom Gold stops working. It is cold and not warm. My other Phantom Gold works just fine and I have tried use another cable, and it didn't work.

Do you think the power supple is dead or are there any tricks I should do before contacting Devialet?
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
(25-Sep-2020, 15:51)mixart Wrote: Yesterday my Phantom Gold stops working. It is cold and not warm. My other Phantom Gold works just fine and I have tried use another cable, and it didn't work.

Do you think the power supple is dead or are there any tricks I should do before contacting Devialet?
Given you are still using a Dialog, I assume you are using DOS1. Try this process
Unplug Phantom from its power outlet
Wait for 30 seconds
Plug back your Phantom to the power outlet
Wait again for 30 seconds
Press 3 times on your Phantom’s back button (3 very fast short press).

Otherwise contact Devialet Support
Dont use Dialog anymore, because I use the new DOS2. But today it is warm again when I touch back of the Phantom Gold, but nothing happen when I press 3 times. I will try what you described.
On DOS2, try long press on back button.
Sometimes it is warm and sometimes it is cold to hold on back of the Phantom Gold. Nothing happens when press 3 times or 1 long press. And Devialet App can't find it. I was watching some series on Apple TV and next day there was no sounds. Stranges.
Time to contact Devialet Support...
Have you checked the mains lead into the speaker or tree if you have one? They can easily become loose.
Yes, I tried switch both Phantom Gold a couple a days ago, and the it didn't help, because the one that works, works with both Tree stands. But I have contacted my dealer in Denmark who tried to help me over the phone with some instructions but it didn't work, so he got the serial nr. and he will report back to Devialet.
Great news. Devialet are gonna give me a new Phantom Gold even though the warranty period has expired. Great Service from Devialet.