Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to reset Phantom II Custom?
Sorry for the double post - I've just got two Phantom II Customs - but one of them isn't working. It gets an IP but I can't access the web interface. Does anyone know how to factory reset these?
Turns out I’m an idiot. I didn’t realise there were independent Dante and network interface IPs. Working great now. Smile
Glad to hear! I've read that you also need a pretty decent network switch to ensure that there are no audio dropouts. I have an Aruba enterprise network switch and all of my dante interfaces show a ton of packet activity even with nothing playing.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
I got the recommended Cisco switch - still waiting on the Arvus to actually connect everything up properly!
The Arvus looks really interesting! Hoping you get it soon so you can share your findings. :-)
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
I’ve been promised mid May!