Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom II Custom Control4 Drivers.
I recently got Phantom II custom speakers, but cant seem to find control4 drivers for it.  its not available on control4 database. where do i find them?
Control4 has a policy of helping clients out with anything you want to run on their platform. Send them an email. I’m sure they will help.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
suppose to get the drivers from the manufacturer.