Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom OS 1.4
A new fimware (and Spark) is being rolled out today but does not look like that the volume curve will revert back to 1.2...
I don't see an update for Spark (still 1.2.0).

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Well I just see the IOS Spark update 1.3.0

(23-Sep-2015, 18:44)jvi Wrote: Well I just see the IOS Spark update 1.3.0

Yes I received the update will try it tonight
Not too much benefits for the user. The touch screen seems to response better. I also found a "Send report" option. I don't use streaming providers so I can not check changes concerning playlists.

I just checked the Devialet website and found Desktop Spark 1.3.0
No message from Devialet.

I got an e-mail from Devialet about the update with a link to the new version of Spark, but I haven't updated anything yet.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

No email here. I have the feeling that music selection/scrolling goes faster. I see the "Send report" option. For me no interesting changes. Still waiting for Internet Radio and DLNA implementation.

I have just updated .. But still Showing version 1.3
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
(23-Sep-2015, 19:43)angenet Wrote: I have just updated .. But still Showing version 1.3

Sorry
It was the Ipad and iphone version showing 1.3.. but the desktop version showing 1.4

Thx
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.