Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Reactor Software Updates
Hello,

I recently updated my Reactors but I think I've only updated one side - is this possible? (Stereo Setup).

When I turn them on one side claps and makes the sound and the other just makes the start up sound.

Does anybody else have this?

Many thanks!
Living Room: Devialet Dione
You can check firmware version of both speakers in the app

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
(25-Nov-2019, 19:24)RMK Wrote: Hello,

I recently updated my Reactors but I think I've only updated one side - is this possible? (Stereo Setup).

When I turn them on one side claps and makes the sound and the other just makes the start up sound.

Many thanks!

Hi, I have exactly the same behavior since I updated to last firmware. Both have the same firmware version since the update, both play exactly the same sound (I tried playing same song mono on each after the strange starting sound), I didn't notice any difference in sound quality in mono or stereo, but one of the them, always the left side, makes this clap on start since the update and turning both on at the same moment, the one on the left that claps start up 1-2 sec later than the no clapping one. However as I said, after everything started up, they work perfectly fine.
(26-Nov-2019, 09:24)Marcello Wrote:
(25-Nov-2019, 19:24)RMK Wrote: Hello,

Many thanks!

Hi, I have exactly the same behavior since I updated to last firmware. Both have the same firmware version since the update, both play exactly the same sound (I tried playing same song mono on each after the strange starting sound), I didn't notice any difference in sound quality in mono or stereo, but one of the them, always the left side, makes this clap on start since the update and turning both on at the same moment, the one on the left that claps start up 1-2 sec later than the no clapping one. However as I said, after everything started up, they work perfectly fine.
Exactly the same for me. Left side claps.
Living Room: Devialet Dione