Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Shipping Now
I just received this email.

Good morning and I believe you will find that the return to work brings compelling news to the awakened: the Devialet PHANTOM began shipping yesterday and sold out several hundred units (the entire first production run!) within the first day! Some of the premier new PHANTOM owners include Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Jared Leto, Will.I.Am, Marc Benioff, Tony Fadell, Palmer Luckey & Andy Rubin.

PHANTOMs are now available for pre-order at https://store.devialet.com/us_en/ - as well as the sleek new remote control - and I've taken the liberty of enclosing an image you might find useful. Smile

Lastly, Devialet has decided to open up a new U.S. HQ in NewYork City to provide support to U.S. customers.

I am of course available to set up interviews and provide additional images as you might require - please do let me know if I can be of any possible assistance and I will do my best for you! 

As always, please understand that Horizon strives to deliver only relevant news to you. Should you be receiving this missive in error, please know that before you hit the unsubscribe button, there is a better alternative to such karmically hurtful disdain. Just click the "update your profile" link below and you can specifically tailor what kind of technology news is most germane for your future reading pleasure.

Should you decide to indeed unsubscribe, know that I am deeply shamed for infringing upon your time and largesse – click the unsubscribe link below. Be assured we will address the issue immediately, with frightening swiftness and ruthless efficiency.

With best regards, Jonathan

Best of CES 2015 Phantom Wireless Speaker Becomes Fastest-Selling Product
in High-End Audio Category

Sold Out Within First Day of Launch, Phantom Offers A Unique, 3000 Watt Physical Sound Experience Totally Wireless Solution with Zero Distortion, Saturation and Background Noise; New U.S. HQ and Stores; Owners Include
Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Jared Leto, Will.I.Am, Marc Benioff, Tony Fadell, Palmer Luckey & Andy Rubin

September 8, 2015 – Paris – Devialet – the leading worldwide provider of high-end powered audio solutions – today announced that its acclaimed Implosive Wireless Speaker PHANTOM has sold-out within its first day of sales. With more than 400 units sold in the first production run, PHANTOM is now the fastest-selling product in the history of the premium audio category. New PHANTOMs will be made available for sale and pre-order immediately on the company’s website - devialet.com/store.

Owners of the first production run of PHANTOMs (made through a precise and exacting manufacturing process entirely in France) include many “A-List” celebrities and tech pioneers, including:

• Jay-Z
  • Beyoncé
  • Jared Leto
  • Will.I.Am
  • Marc Benioff (Founder and CEO of Salesforce)
  • Tony Fadell (Founder of Nest, a subsidiary of Google)
  • Palmer Luckey (Founder of Oculus, a subsidiary of Facebook)
  • Andy Rubin (Creator of the Android Operating System)

Awarded “Best of CES” from Wired, Rolling Stone and USA Today, the 3000-watt PHANTOM is a compact and beautiful spherical component incorporating 10 years of R&D (with a $30M budget), 88 patents and a team of leading product designers. From sub-bass at 16hz to ultra-sharp treble at 25Khz, PHANTOM creates the ultimate sound with zero distortion, zero saturation and zero background noise through unique Devialet-created technology.

Due to the overwhelming positive response PHANTOM has received from the media and customers alike, Devialet has decided to open its first U.S. headquarters in New York City. To allow people to experience PHANTOM firsthand, Devialet will also open up 3 boutique stores in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles later this year.

“Thanks to an incredibly successful launch, Devialet has gone from being a name known only among the highest-end audiophiles to being on the lips of mainstream music-lovers around the U.S,” said Quentin Sannié, co-founder and CEO of Devialet. “PHANTOM has a unique ability to inspire awe through its unmatched musicality combined with sheer sonic power – we are very much looking forward to opening our new headquarters and boutique stores to allow everyone to know the life that PHANTOM brings to recorded music.”
Great news for American buyers but frankly who cares if bouncy, jaysee or any celebrity buys Phantom? The speakers are excellent, and I doubt they will get any better because of William buying them. Another Devialet PR jippo.
IMHO.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
So are they sold out, or what? The order page doesn't have the pre-order pop-up...