Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phantom Stereo Pair FAILED after 2.11.5
I have a Dialog, 2 Silvers. Then few months back Dialog died on me, tried a lot of reset methods ( 7s power on, 3s off x 4 times etc) But to no avail. Thus finally decided to upgrade to DOS 2 so would not relied on the Dialog for stereo pair.

Ths journey to DOS 2 was not smooth, had multiple issue, but finally got there. Everything was smooth on Spotify connect - which us my usual music source. 

Then last night Devialet App notified me there is a new update, thinking it was the "App" update, I proceeded. 5 seconds later I regreted when it says "Do not power off your Phantom" !! Then the usual "update failed" and all fall to pieces !!

After hours of fiddling, finally got the Phantoms to work - individually. Now I can stream spotify to each of the phantom, can change speaker part way during the song. But if I do Stereo pair using the Devialet App, only one speaker will play. Tried multiple resets so I give up. 

Help. Any ideals  ?? Thanks in advance.
Have you tried to connect via ethernet? Does the problem persist?
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I always having problem connecting over ethernet for some reason, so setup using wifi, then connect to the ethernet.
Anyway, after leaving the system for a day un touched, now the 2 silvers start talking to each other and all good.

At one time the iOS Devialet App suggested missing a speaker - while both playing stereo ?!
Anyway, after a day they are Good.
Thanks for the suggestion.