Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else on MacOS or iOS betas?
I'm running 10.3.4 (build 5) on my MacBook and 11.3 (build 6) on my iPhone and my Phantom has completely disappeared from both AirPlay settings. I know they are lining up Airplay 2, but I also know that sometimes things fall between the developer builds. Anyone else running the betas and seeing this? If you're not and use Airplay primarily, use appropriate caution if you consider the Public Betas. This is a perfect reason why.

PS Airplay 2 was in the first two betas, and Phantom still showed up, if I recall correctly. It's only on the third beta, when they killed Airplay 2 functionality in the beta, that it disappeared.
I am on the same iOS Beta as you on an iPhone X and AirPlay on Phantom always shows up no matter what. Try and reset your Phantom. It’s likely not the Betas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
(18-Mar-2018, 22:49)Hexagenia Wrote: I'm running 10.3.4 (build 5) on my MacBook and 11.3 (build 6) on my iPhone and my Phantom has completely disappeared from both AirPlay settings. I know they are lining up Airplay 2, but I also know that sometimes things fall between the developer builds. Anyone else running the betas and seeing this? If you're not and use Airplay primarily, use appropriate caution if you consider the Public Betas. This is a perfect reason why.

PS Airplay 2 was in the first two betas, and Phantom still showed up, if I recall correctly. It's only on the third beta, when they killed Airplay 2 functionality in the beta, that it disappeared.

I can confirm the same. Boo!