Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom delivered today. A problem already.
Yes you have to do this through Spark
Yes, not seeing anything.
(07-May-2015, 20:35)Rodrat2 Wrote: Yes, not seeing anything.

What's the firmware version of your Dialog? (click on the right/left arrows next to "PLAYING ON" and then on the cogwheel to the right of "Groups").

The current one is 1.1.2.0 and the Dialog's optical in was not activated until version 1.1.0.0; If yours has not been updated for whatever reason in might still be on 1.0.0 or 1.0.3.
I hope you know about double-clicking that optical input so that it appears in the Playlist main window as a sort of "track". Then you have to "play" that track to let the sound flavour flood out.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
I have the latest firmware. I didn't know about the double click, thanks. It showed in the play list but wouldn't open. I will try plugging it into a phantom rather than the dialogue to see if that makes any difference.
It doesn't 'open' as such... when you hover over the 'track' there is a Play symbol, and when you click it (once) it turns into a sort of bar graph symbol - provided that it knows it has contact with at least one Phantom.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.