Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Silver App issues
Hi everyone

I have recurring issue where the app "forgets" my products.

2x Silver Phantoms with Dialog (I use this to listen to vinyl).
All connected via ethernet
Toslink from TV to L Phantom
TV plays in stereo
No airplay

I have to set up the products every few days for them to work, airplay rarely works

Any advice would be great

Thanks
Are you on DOS 2 ? I had the same issue until I stopped using the Dialog and now the system works perfectly. I have a support ticket open about this issue with Dialog, but so far, no much advance.
2x Phantom Silver [Eth] + Remote — DOS 2.12.5
+ Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Ortofon 2M Black) with Pro-ject Tube Box S2 + Swissonic Converter AD 24/192
(15-Jun-2020, 10:48)AcrossTheWaves Wrote: Are you on DOS 2 ? I had the same issue until I stopped using the Dialog and now the system works perfectly. I have a support ticket open about this issue with Dialog, but so far, no much advance.

yeah- DOS2. 
I could remove the dialog but I use it for vinyl (toslink from a ADC converter). Maybe I’ll try toslink to the other speaker
Yeah, I was using the Dialog for vinyl toslink too. For now I just change the toslink of the left speaker when I need to use vinyl (as none of my toslinks are long enough to reach the right one). Hopefully Devialet will fix that soon…
2x Phantom Silver [Eth] + Remote — DOS 2.12.5
+ Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Ortofon 2M Black) with Pro-ject Tube Box S2 + Swissonic Converter AD 24/192
Just an update to this. I’ve managed to stabilize the system.

I decided to wire everything via Ethernet and not use my Spectrum router for it.

I bought myself an Eero mesh WiFi unit and an Ethernet hub. The hub is connected to the eero, and then both phantoms and dialog are connected to the same hub. Seems to have alleviated things.