Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom pioneer program
we update an our ago, now all units are 1.1.1. Dont know what they have done but to my ears sounds richer and smoother.....
There could be problems then, for those who prefer accuracy.
My impression only, still very detailed and accurate just felt it has more cohesion
How do you find out what version your Dialog and Phantoms are running?
(21-Apr-2015, 07:10)MattC Wrote: How do you find out what version your Dialog and Phantoms are running?

In Spark, slect the right/left arrows in the "Playing On" section, this will open the "Groups" tab; once there, select the cogwheel to open the "Devices" tab.

This will show you all of your devices along with their serial numbers and firmware version.

This is also where you can reset the setup procedure if you need to.
(21-Apr-2015, 13:36)EvPa Wrote:
(21-Apr-2015, 07:10)MattC Wrote: How do you find out what version your Dialog and Phantoms are running?

In Spark, slect the right/left arrows in the "Playing On" section, this will open the "Groups" tab; once there, select the cogwheel to open the "Devices" tab.

This will show you all of your devices along with their serial numbers and firmware version.

This is also where you can reset the setup procedure if you need to.
Got it...thanks!
(15-Apr-2015, 19:36)davidadamson Wrote: Ok, optical in on Dialog works now with 1.1 upgrade!

Yes, but with song delay if you see TV !! 

Monday i have receive the last beta revision : 1.1.1.0

Regards
That delay is why I'd like the Phantoms to properly obey their left/right designations for ALL inputs. When the "Live" optical input is selected (in the back of the speaker), they completely disobey their orders and act as 2x mono.
(Or at least, that's my conclusion when my first one was assigned as LEFT only, but played both channels anyway)
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Mine behave correctly, are you assigning left and right for your phantoms with the Spark app?
Mine also properly work as left and right channels.