Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom vs current system
I found just one of them to be the most spacious-sounding mono source I'd ever heard. It seemed to "Light up" one side of the room, even seeming to portray depth into the corner behind it. Unfortunately that made me want to light up the other side of the room too... so I bought another!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(26-Jun-2015, 13:43)JohnnySix Wrote: I found just one of them to be the most spacious-sounding mono source I'd ever heard. It seemed to "Light up" one side of the room, even seeming to portray depth into the corner behind it. Unfortunately that made me want to light up the other side of the room too... so I bought another!

LOL. Big Grin

The left and right side of my room was lit up. But I'm never satisfied so went for a 3rd. Great for movies etc.

They are so effortless good and easy to use, it's an 'audiophile' sin not own a pair.
(26-Jun-2015, 15:38)stonedragon Wrote: went for a 3rd. Great for movies etc.
 I assume you're using it rear-center, not front?... Because a front-center Phantom, in the middle of a pair of Phantoms, sounds (not that I have Tongue) unnecessary?...
I'm just assuming here Tongue