Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved house waiting for internet to be connected...
Star 
Can I connect via Bluetooth in the meantime, as I had Bluetooth disabled in Spark app. Looks like I can see my Phantom Silver now, but can't seem to connect. Is that right? 
Thanks in advance.
You can reset your Phantoms (triple click on the back button, as far as I remember), and then do a setup without internet and with Bluetooth.
(28-Apr-2019, 11:19)dmitrek Wrote: You can reset your Phantoms (triple click on the back button,  as far as I remember), and then do a setup without internet and with Bluetooth.
Yes that works now. Only problem now seems to be I can connect to one at a time only not a stereo pair. 

Can anyone tell me how to get the pair working on stereo..

I reset them both to the 'breathing state' but can only connect to one at a time. Had a look online couldn't see anything that solves my problem. 

Thanks in advance.
I seem to recall people being successful creating a local WiFi network using an Apple air express or something like that. In short, I think it is doable, but you will probably get internet before you get all the parts in place unless you have them already.
(01-May-2019, 04:52)JDtheJD Wrote: I seem to recall people being successful creating a local WiFi network using an Apple air express or something like that.  In short, I think it is doable, but you will probably get internet before you get all the parts in place unless you have them already.

Yes internet arrived today. Interesting, being in a new space,  how radically different it sounds. will experiment with placement etc. 
Annoyingly the best position for them in the room, layout wise has some major bass cancellation. Slightly dull I have to say Dodgy