Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help! Sound output suddenly much lower
Hi everyone, 

I'm hoping someone has experienced the issue I'm having and can maybe offer a solution. 

I've had my Expert Pro 210 Dual amps for about a year now and have had no issues. I've got the latest firmware installed and I've configured them the way I want. Everything has been working perfectly and the sound has been just lovely....until last night. 

I normally listen at a volume of about -22 on the app and on the display. However last night I noticed that I had to turn the volume up to -10 or even higher in order to reach my preferred sound output. It also seems like the dynamics and the clarity that I usually get is not there. 

I sent a note into customer support and hopefully will hear back in the next few days but in the meantime, if anyone has had this issue, I'd love to hear from you. Were you able to solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin
I would first check the music source that sends the signal to Devialet. Can you test a different player / software / computer than the one you usually use?
(08-Sep-2021, 22:03)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: I would first check the music source that sends the signal to Devialet. Can you test a different player / software / computer than the one you usually use?

Thanks for the reply Daniel. You solved my problem and I feel like an idiot now! 

I thought that I had the my Innuos server set to fixed output but I guess it's possible to inadvertently adjust the volume from there. 

Thanks so much for the help!

Kevin
Don't be too hard for yourself. This kind of experience has happened one way or another to most of us, if not everyone of us.

Latest for me, although not directly related to audio, was to attribute a big loss of performance in my computer to complex things like drivers, real time antivirus protections and everything else, even going through the pain of doing a full upgrade of my operating system while the culprit was eventually just dust in the computer....

That's also why, very ofter a new pair of eyes who is not yet 'tunneled visioned' can often stop the obvious that we were consistently missing.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France