Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 220 Pro Setting No longer working in Roon
I have 2 Zones in Roon one is Roon RAAT and all is fine but ever since Roon did an upgrade in the last day or 2 my Devialet 220 Pro Zone no longer works.  It shows up on the screen and I can select songs but when I push play it indicates that it is playing but the bar to show time left on a song does not move  and no sound.  I checked zone settings and they are identical.

No other changes made to the system:  Roon and Tidal is on my computer and it streams directly via WiFi to the amp.

Anyone else have the same issue? / Thoughts?
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
Restart the lot
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(16-Feb-2023, 21:12)Pim Wrote: Restart the lot

It worked!

I think that is twice in a month you bailed me out Pim!

Thanks
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
(16-Feb-2023, 23:02)Norty Wrote:
(16-Feb-2023, 21:12)Pim Wrote: Restart the lot

It worked!

I think that is twice in a month you bailed me out Pim!

Thanks

I did it from the toilet too!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.