Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your best radio!
Hi all!

With the awesome new radio feature, a list of the best stations with best sound quality would be great. 

I'm totally new to the radio listening like this, although I have tons of podcasts I follow. Actually found "deeper shades of house" as radio. So that would be what I bring to this list. 

Post your best radio!

Andreas
http://ibizaglobalradio.com/
There is such a huge choice out there it really is a case of choosing a genre and selecting from there but one of my faves is radio paradise which Iunderstand comes from California and they play a huge range of old and new rock. Also available at 320 bits and no ads.
Cheers,
Bill
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
http://rock.ouifm.fr/classicrock/

My favorite radio for years !!!
Tweaked Mac Mini + Audirvana - Bridge ethernet - Metrum Ambre with RopieeXL - Coax - D120 - Mulidine Cadence
Cables : TWL Digital American - Coax cable : l'atelier acoustik - Ethernet : Monoprice cat5 UTP - Speakers : Duelund 16 awg
Is The Web Radio also available even without the Dialog?. Huh
Excellent thread. We listen to internet radio, via Sonos, a great deal. I hope the Expert series users will also contribute here.

Our number one go-to station is Off Radio; offradio.gr. From Thessaloniki in Greece. Contemporary mix, of pop and ambient material, easy to listen to without being pablum. Just love it.

Took a screen shot of our TuneIn Radio saved stations. Obviously RAI from Italy won't be to everyone's taste, but it is a good way to work on the language. The last station is Shonan Beach FM from Japan. Odd Hawaiian - jazz mix.

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Shocked 
(01-May-2016, 11:46)Seig_03 Wrote: Is The Web Radio also available even without the Dialog?. Huh

Yes  Smile
great... keep it coming people!!!

KCRW Eclectic 24 is really great too

Andreas
(01-May-2016, 18:55)flyrick Wrote:
(01-May-2016, 11:46)Seig_03 Wrote: Is The Web Radio also available even without the Dialog?. Huh

Yes  Smile

Thanks!. 

I also recommend 1.fm Chillout Lounge for relaxing non-stop Lounge music or if you're having a a cocktail party something like that  Big Grin
Be nice if spark told you the bit rate of the station you're listening to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk