Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise to Devialet's upgrade service
To do justice to Devialet: I shipped my D800 unit to France on March 16th and received the upgraded units today, March 24th. Eight days for the round trip is not bad. Kudos to Devialet for their efficient processing. Probably there are not too many units lining up for upgrade right now....
(24-Mar-2017, 22:51)Mohmm Wrote: To do justice to Devialet: I shipped my D800 unit to France on March 16th and received the upgraded units today, March 24th. Eight days for the round trip is not bad. Kudos to Devialet for their efficient processing. Probably there are not too many units lining up for upgrade right now....

This might mean more if we knew where in the world you live  Smile.
For European customers, eight days is about right.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(25-Mar-2017, 03:14)Axel Wrote:
(24-Mar-2017, 22:51)Mohmm Wrote: To do justice to Devialet: I shipped my D800 unit to France on March 16th and received the upgraded units today, March 24th. Eight days for the round trip is not bad. Kudos to Devialet for their efficient processing. Probably there are not too many units lining up for upgrade right now....

This might mean more if we knew where in the world you live  Smile.
For European customers, eight days is about right.

Autriche. I also find a one-day shipping time by UPC very good, compared to the delays for Amazon deliveries.

They didn't upgrade yours, they just give you a new 800!
(01-Aug-2017, 06:43)PeppaPig Wrote:

They didn't upgrade yours, they just give you a new 800!

You mean they gave me  new master & slave units of a D-1000 Pro?