Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Probably) dumb question - stereo pair
I have a pair of Phantom II’s stereo paired. I can reach one with an Ethernet cable but not the other.
Is there any point to do this or should I just leave both on wi-fi or PLC?

Thank you very much
~Peter
Ethernet is more reliable as a connection. You can connect an Ethernet cable directly between them if it’s easier and that can give a more robust connection.
(15-Oct-2023, 10:23)booshtukka Wrote: Ethernet is more reliable as a connection. You can connect an Ethernet cable directly between them if it’s easier and that can give a more robust connection.

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately Ethernet to the 2nd speaker is not possible. So my choice is one speaker of the stereo pair on Ethernet and one on wifi. 🤷‍♂️
No huge point then. Stick with PLC or WiFi.
Thanks mate.
(15-Oct-2023, 10:23)booshtukka Wrote: Ethernet is more reliable as a connection. You can connect an Ethernet cable directly between them if it’s easier and that can give a more robust connection.
Possible obvious question but to be sure. I have two phantoms both connected btw them with an Ethernet cable. Then they receive the signal via WiFi/PLC. Should the Ethernet cable create a more stable connection among them when used as a the stereo pair?
(30-Oct-2023, 07:33)massi.rav Wrote:
Possible obvious question but to be sure. I have two phantoms both connected btw them with an Ethernet cable. Then they receive the signal via WiFi/PLC. Should the Ethernet cable create a more stable connection among them when used as a the stereo pair?

YES