Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz streaming issues on mac
Hi Folks,
wondering if anyone else has found this issue:
qobuz streaming through mac to the devialet using AIR

Any time there's a bitrate/ sample rate change in the next song compared to the previous song, the speakers become silent.
e.g. 
Song 1 - 16 bit/44.1kHz
Song 2 - 24 bit/ 96kHz 

Song 2 will just go silent when the transition happens from song 1. 
I literally have to go to my devialet AIR app on my mac/ toolbar and disable Devialet AIR and re-enable AIR to get the music going again.
Anyone face this issue/ have a workaround for it? It's getting to the point where I'm considering alternatives to qobuz Sad
Signal path: Macbook Pro (Qobuz/ Vox Player) > Router > CAT 8 Ethernet > Devialet 220 pro > Shunyata Delta speaker cables > Wilson Sabrina speakers

Power path: Wall outlet > Shunyata Delta power cable > Devialet 220 pro
(23-Nov-2020, 01:40)zambie Wrote: Hi Folks,
wondering if anyone else has found this issue:
qobuz streaming through mac to the devialet using AIR

Any time there's a bitrate/ sample rate change in the next song compared to the previous song, the speakers become silent.
e.g. 
Song 1 - 16 bit/44.1kHz
Song 2 - 24 bit/ 96kHz 

Song 2 will just go silent when the transition happens from song 1. 
I literally have to go to my devialet AIR app on my mac/ toolbar and disable Devialet AIR and re-enable AIR to get the music going again.
Anyone face this issue/ have a workaround for it? It's getting to the point where I'm considering alternatives to qobuz Sad

Same with Windows 10. Is it Qobuz or AIR? Or both...
Pro 1000, High Fidelity speaker cables, B&W 800d2 bi-amplified, Niagara 3000, Nuprime SW8, rj45 Vovox Excelsus, Qobuz Sublime, JRiver 27