Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz ... the end ?
The same here. I hope there will be a last minute solution that keeps Qobuz continue. They are the best service out there, very reliable and best quality both for streaming and download convenience for CD-quality and Hires files.
I really hope this pioneer in CD quality streaming survives in between all these streaming services. It certainly does have the best sound quality. Though I don't use the streaming service anymore (my Aurender uses Tidal), I had a subscription for over a year. I still buy the occasional Hi res Album, and I'd like to keep buying hi res music from Qobuz.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
I'm just listening to a new Mozart piano concertos release on Quobuz via Sonos Connect and the sq is remarkably good! I have used Quobuz a lot for checking out new music and would be really disappointed to loose it now. It's head and shoulders above Spotify in sq terms and excellent for classical. I really hope it survives.
D440 Pro, Auralic Aries G1, Project Xtension 10, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Esoteric SA-50, Sonus Faber Olympica II, Audioquest cables. Mutec MC-3 + USB.
For all Qobuz lovers: sign this petition to save Qobuz:
https://www.change.org/p/fleur-pellerin-...share_skip
Save Qobuz :
The link
"https://www.change.org/p/fleur-pellerin-ministre-de-la-culture-et-de-la-communication-emmanuel-macron-ministre-de-l-%C3%A9conomie-de-l-industrie-et-du-num%C3%A9rique-il-faut-sauver-qobuz?recruiter=425994774&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
quoting from pfm:
"
Tweet from Qobuz...

"We are in business!"

They'll be issuing an official statement 'within hours'. Here's hoping it's positive news.
"

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<