Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick query - 3 months Tidal Voucher
Greetings,

For those of you who have successfully used your Tidal voucher, how did you do it? 

I paid for 1 month Tidal and let it lapse.  I went to enter my Tidal Voucher code and it said the code was erroneous.  I received two from Devialet and doubt that both are bad. 

Do you have to sign up as a new member for the voucher to work?  But when signing up as a new member, one would have to enter a credit card - do you enter the credit card and then enter the voucher?  And is the card not charged first?  Or do you get 1 month free and then another 3 months? 

Would appreciate any insight.  Thanks.
Hi,

I can't offer any solution, but my experience is similar. I had a voucher for three month subscription at a discount. I signed up for a regular subscription, which I have since cancelled. When I tried to sign up agin, the voucher code was considered invalid. Oh well. Thats $20.00 a month I get to keep.

Possibly a different email would make it work?
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
(13-Jan-2016, 04:07)MountainGuy Wrote: Greetings,

For those of you who have successfully used your Tidal voucher, how did you do it? 

I paid for 1 month Tidal and let it lapse.  I went to enter my Tidal Voucher code and it said the code was erroneous.  I received two from Devialet and doubt that both are bad. 

Do you have to sign up as a new member for the voucher to work?  But when signing up as a new member, one would have to enter a credit card - do you enter the credit card and then enter the voucher?  And is the card not charged first?  Or do you get 1 month free and then another 3 months? 

Would appreciate any insight.  Thanks.

Mountain,

I had the one month free Via Tidal. In order to add the voucher I went (via web not phone) to my account -> Subscription -> Voucher. It worked fine from there. 

If the voucher wasn't used but is showing invalid I would recommend reaching out to Devialet. The history of your invalid code should be easy enough validate your concern. I can't see them having an issue with providing an alternate code.
(13-Jan-2016, 18:08)JCarra Wrote: Mountain,

I had the one month free Via Tidal. In order to add the voucher I went (via web not phone) to my account -> Subscription -> Voucher. It worked fine from there. 

If the voucher wasn't used but is showing invalid I would recommend reaching out to Devialet. The history of your invalid code should be easy enough validate your concern. I can't see them having an issue with providing an alternate code.

Thanks.  I wonder if this works for existing paid customers or just new customers on the free trial. 

Thanks.
(13-Jan-2016, 18:28)MountainGuy Wrote:
(13-Jan-2016, 18:08)JCarra Wrote: Mountain,

Thanks.  I wonder if this works for existing paid customers or just new customers on the free trial. 

Thanks.

Hi
Below is how to use the voucher 

Please note that the code will only work on brand new account ...

1- navigate to http://www.tidal.com or any regional site depending on your country / location

2 - in the right hand side of the Tidal webpage, you will see the "menu" button 

3- Click on menu button to lunch the menu 

4- at the very bottom of the menu, you will see "Redeem Voucher"

5- click on Redeem Voucher, insert your codes and you should be able to trial Tidal Hifi for 90 days on a brand new account...

Get in touch by pm if need be...and I will help further...

Enjoy

Ps: don't know how many codes you've received ... But only use one code at the time...
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
Thanks everyone. Worked. Not sure what changed but worked on a different day.

THANK YOU for all the help! Everyone of you. Great forum